[24hoursupport] Re: Fwd: Message submitted to '24hoursupport'

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:18:17 -0500

Hello List Members,

OK -- I have obviously done something wrong :)

You see here a peek into the behind-the-scenes stuff on the list. I had
intended to approve this message for posting to the list, in which case it
would have appeared from Joe Parker and only the relevant text would have
appeared. As it is, I have managed to send the whole approval message,
including all of the junk that the Ecartis email list manager software uses
but that is irrelevant to us.

I know what the problem is, but I don't know exactly what I did wrong. I
had intended to simply cut a huge portion of the quoted text that the
original sender had included that really was unnecessary. I did this once
successfully during the testing phase of the list before the official move,
or at least I thought I did. This time I apparently messed it up somehow.

Apologies to the list. I'll find out what happened before attempting this
again.

Ron Allen
(a moderator)

>}This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
>}was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
>}Post to moderated list.
>}
>}To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
>}24hoursupport-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>}
>}If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
>}If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
>}as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.
>}
>}DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
>}// modpost 3D1220C2:5E00.1:ubhefhccbeg
>}
>}>From joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx  Thu Jun 20 13:36:50 2002

SNIP!