[24hoursupport] Re: Fw: printer/computer???

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:49:15 -0500

>Canon Multipass 3500 ( yeah I know..lol) printer head is about 3
>months
>old, they usually last a year ??

Hi Lynda,

I'm not familiar with that exact model, but a brief web search seems to
indicate that it is an inkjet?

I was actually rather hoping that it was a laser printer, because in that
case it could be a defective or damaged cartridge which would be a simple
(if possibly expensive) fix.

An inkjet though... I don't know. It sounds as if the paper is somehow not
being supported firmly under the printhead in the middle. Weird. That is
not a problem I have ever seen or heard of before, nor can I find anything
specific about it on the web. I did find one site that looks pretty good
for troubleshooting all kinds of problems:
http://howto.lycos.com/lycos/more_topic/1,,139,00.html

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. The answer is probably out there, maybe
someone else here knows more.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at