[24hoursupport] Re: Fw: Unwanted Emails

  • From: "Ray" <ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:43:01 -0600

Only 5-15/day?! <LOL> I get from 100 t0 200. I use PopFile (freeware) from
SourceForge to sort my mail into spam and not spam. After an initial
learning period of three or four days it now has an accuracy of about 98%.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/popfile/

In most mail programs you can set up filters to either send these type of
e-mail either to a "spam folder" but I find PopFile a lot easier.