[24hoursupport] Formatting virtual drives

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:16:32 -0800

I have created several virtual drives when reinstalling winxp home. I am unsure
about reformatting them in the event I decide to put a drive to a new use.

Can any drive, except the one containing the OS, be reformatted without
disturbing the others? Can it be done without using third party software? I
would, of course, expect to lose all data on the target drive that hasn't been
backed up.

Paul King