[24hoursupport] Re: Floppy Drive not working

  • From: "A~J" <ajd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:01:37 -0500

Thanks, Ewen.  Your solution is very interesting and just could be my
problem.  I have a perfect Plextor CD writer (it has never written a bad
CD), but I often have a problem ejecting the CD and must restart before
I can get the drawer to open.  I've often wondered if it's just a little
too tight in there.

I'll check the FD when I get back from a wonderful long weekend with our
grandchildren.

A~J