[24hoursupport] Re: Floppy Drive not working

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:55:51 -0500

A~J
I agree with Ron 100%. I think your problem is misaligned heads and You
might as well just invest in another drive.  A sneaky test that you can
perform will prove or disprove this. Aquire or make a 720k disk in your
other machine. If the bad drive reads this you probably have have
misalignment.  Jim Harris