[24hoursupport] Re: FW: Re: mozilla cookies

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:19:04 -0400

 Sorry for the way this post showed up on the list.  Freelists certainly has
some type of issue going on that is causing this.  I checked my sent items
to be sure, and I confirmed that I properly forwarded the below email to the
correct email address to allow the post through to the list and some sort of
glitch on their end did not process it correctly.  For those of you who
don't realize it, all posts go through a moderator for approval before
showing up on the list in order to prevent spam.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/