[24hoursupport] FW: Re: mozilla cookies

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Approve Post" <24hoursupport-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:58:27 -0400

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/

-----Original Message-----
From: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 2:01 PM
To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: mozilla cookies

Thank you...oops, new problem. My new freeware firewall, Kirio 4 (which is
pretty nice), caused Firefox to pause while asking me if permit/deny (this
permit/deny feature can be turned off if you get tired of it; the TDS-3 tech
guy wrote that he turned his off, possibly because TDS-3 and Wormguard do
pretty much the same thing dynamically instead of by program name).

Anyways, by the time I clicked on permit for Kirio 4, Firefox stopped
opening. I'll have to reinstall Firefox. Firefox is a bit crashy, but it has
the very nice feature that it can stop pop-ups. For some reason, IE quit
working too the other day. Possibly part of the price I pay for running
GhostSurf, but hopefully this will be worked out somehow.

GhostSurf is a fairly feature-rich program and has a feature called 'blast
transfer', in which it searches for multiple anonymous hubs, and not only
jumps around to anonymize web surfing, but it can also be set to pick the
fastest hubs, making web surfing faster sometimes with GS than without it.

--- "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<btq0hyf9f60t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is "for the originating website only".  Means the same thing, no third
party cookies.