[24hoursupport] FW: [24hrsupporthelpdesk] Re: signatures where are they stored ?? John and John

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hr Help Desk" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:16:03 -0400

Forwarded from Yahoo list
-----Original Message-----
From: christian1956 [mailto:christian1956@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 10:05 AM
To: 24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [24hrsupporthelpdesk] Re: signatures where are they stored ??
John and John

Hi! John(s)
your right it's there in the registry , does this mean it doesn't
create a file only a key ,I have to pointed my program to where it
stored the signatures but they talking about a file any suggestion ?
even on changing my config for hidden files i can't find any files on
my signatures

Thanks John Doe and John Kitson

-Christian

--- In 24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxx, "John Doe" <JohnDoe4u2@xxxx> wrote:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{B3154448-5B44-4DCD-976F-D69C93B9094E}
\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0\signatures\00000000

> Open the registry and look for that key.
> You can also make up a unique signature then search for it.

Open
>   Windows Explorer and go to Tools>Folder options>View tab and put
a check
>   in Show hidden files and folders. (maybe view>folder options, I
haven't
>   got Me or Win 98 to check at the moment.) Then do another search
for the
>   files.
>
>   HTH
>   John

Service.

Tied to your PC? Cut Loose and Stay connected with Yahoo! Mobile
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QBCcSD/o1CEAA/yigFAA/zCsqlB/TM

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at