[24hoursupport] Re: Extraction Wizard

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:38:19 -0400

First, open My Computer.  Click on Tools / Folder Options then go to the
"Views" tab.  You'll see a section that refers to hidden files and folders.
You should set your's to "Show hidden files".  Right under that you will see
a box checked that "hides file extensions" and you should uncheck that.
Clisk "Apply" and close My Computer.  Now try renaming that file again.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/