[24hoursupport] Explorer Desktop error message on boot

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:10:42 -0600

Problem...pinpointed, not solved.

It's the System Tray. Unchecked from Startup, the System Tray does
not start and the error message does not appear. I'll have to ask
my friend what to do, unless someone here has an idea.

Oe6

** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport