[24hoursupport] Re: Error Codes

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:54:32 -0800 (PST)

 Chris,
You replaced all that stuff and are still getting the same problem? That's
called 'throwing money at it'. At least you seem to have eliminated all
theseitems as the problem. Since you are 'rural', and have a local pc guy
approaching it like this without results, I would suggest trying someone
elseto help figure it out. He probably knows a lot, but is over his head on
this one. By all means, stay with this computer help group. We have people
here who will eventually see this and be able to offer some sound advice.

Oe6

= --- "Chris Paterson chris-at-thehub.com.au |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|" &=

From: "Chris Paterson chris-at-thehub.com.au |24ho=
ursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"<...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:16:23 +10= 00
To: ........................
Subject: [24hoursupport] Error Codes

Hi,

My brother, who lives in a little country town, is = having some
computer problems, and I was wondering if anyone has any i= deas
for him. He has a P4, 512mb RAM, using XP.

His comp keeps = re-booting. He gets a message about recovering
from a serious error.
His local comp guru has so far changed his motherboard, RAM,
CPU= , video card and he got a new tower not including power supply.

Eac= h time something is replaced, it works fine for a day or two,
and then = it starts again.

This latest time the error message was -

B= C Code: 10000050
BCP1: FFFFFFFF
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: FFFFFFFF
B= CP4: 00000000

OSVER 5-_1_2600SP:2_p Product 256-1

C:/D= ocument1/KEN/LOCALS~1/TEMP/WER3576.DIR001MINI010305.OIDMP

C:/DOCUME= ~1/KEN/LOCALS~1/TEMP/WER357.DIR00/SYSDATA_XML.

The other thing is h= is screen goes discoloured around the edges
of the monitor when these p= roblems happen.

Any ideas?

thanks
chrisP

For a web-based membership management utility and information on list pol=
icies, please see http://nibec.com/24hoursupport/

with "unsubscribe" = (without quotes) in the subject.