[24hoursupport] Error Codes

  • From: "Chris Paterson" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:16:23 +1000

Hi,

My brother, who lives in a little country town, is having some
computer problems, and I was  wondering if anyone has any ideas
for him. He has a P4, 512mb RAM, using XP.

His comp keeps re-booting. He gets a message about recovering
from a serious error.

His local comp guru has so far changed his motherboard, RAM,
CPU, video card and he got a new tower not including power supply.

Each time something is replaced, it works fine for a day or two,
and then it starts again.

This latest time the error message was -

BC Code: 10000050
BCP1: FFFFFFFF
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: FFFFFFFF
BCP4: 00000000

OSVER 5-_1_2600SP:2_p Product 256-1

C:/Document1/KEN/LOCALS~1/TEMP/WER3576.DIR001MINI010305.OIDMP

C:/DOCUME~1/KEN/LOCALS~1/TEMP/WER357.DIR00/SYSDATA_XML.

The other thing is his screen goes discoloured around the edges
of the monitor when these problems happen.

Any ideas?

thanks
chrisP