[24hoursupport] Epson Stylus photo 820 print problem

  • From: "Lance KUBO" <dkubo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:32:15 -0700

I am running Window XP home and I have developed a print printer problem
when I attempt to print a web page.  Only the top 1/3 or the print image
actually gets printed on page 1 but the remaining pages 2 thru x prints
fine.  I have reviewed the print image before printing, an all the web page
image is visible in print review.  Does anyone have a clue as to why this is
happening?  I can print a word document without the problem but I do have
the same problem if I attempt to print a JPG image (1/3 prints and the rest
is lost).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I have the latest drives from
Epson installed.

LKubo