[24hoursupport] Re: Email apps & viruses

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:29:31 -0700

I support 9000 pc's and Mac's at my job. About 3000 of them got infected
with the Frethem virus on Monday, we are still disinfecting their systems.
Of the 9000 about 200 have Outlook or Outlook Express installed. Klez,
Melissa, Badtrans, Nimda, Navidad you name it they got it and spread it,
without Outlook. The information you gave is misleading if not wrong. Eudora
and Netscape is used on these systems.

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.