[24hoursupport] Re: Email apps & viruses

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:13:15 -0400

I snipped the message because you have had your say and I have had mine.
I'm not going to debate this any further.  I'm not comparing apples to
oranges, I'm discussing software that you told people they should dump
by spreading unwarranted fear that they are "virus magnets" and they
will magically become immune from 95 percent of the viruses by dumping
those programs and going with what you say they should use.  IMHO that
is bad advice and if you post it next week, next month, next year, I'll
challenge it every time I see it.  That does not mean that you should
change your mind and not post it.  It only means you can expect a reply
from me when you do.  I want users to hear both sides of something that
in my opinion is flawed advice.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1