[24hoursupport] Re: EZ Antivirus

  • From: "Laura" <lauram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:03:23 -0600

I upgraded from the free Inoculate IT to the EZ Antivirus.  The program
worked perfectly until I upgraded to Version 6.  On Friday, I could not
update my antivirus.

I went to the control panel and removed the program so I could reinstall it.
When I try to reinstall it from the ftp://ftp.ca.com site in my old
registration, when the download get to the 60% mark, I get a Microsoft
Explorer  message that it Internet Explorer canot download EZ Antivirs.exe
from ftp.ca.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Laura