[24hoursupport] Re: E-Mail Messages

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 20 Apr 2003 09:03:49 -0700

Dear George,

It might be that you have selected send in plain text and html so folks
who don't want html will still get the plain text message. One of those
(the html) might be sent as an attachment. This whole process, I think,
is only engaged when the receiver elects to receive only text messages.

This may or may not be the answer. Good luck -- d