[24hoursupport] Re: E-Mail Messages

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:33:03 +1000

I am guessing here.
I think it is the way it has been sent to you.
They have forwarded it as an attachment.

I have been using winXP for a few months now and am enjoying it very much.
I have found that when I send a message not all but some, I find an
attachment. I open it up and see what It looks like a html doc witch opens
up in ie. When I open the document it is a copy of the email message except
it open into ie.

George
George

MSN:     bulldogs13@xxxxxxxxxxx