[24hoursupport] Downloading Installing SP2

  • From: George Cham <doggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:21:41 +1000

Hi Everyone,
I see that SP2 is out, and want to install it, but am not sure is I sould. I
have windows XP Home eddition. I tried install it a week ago but stuffed it up
because I stopped it half way. My Question is should I install it? what
bennifits is there if I do. And I I don't like it, is it easy to uninstall?

George