[24hoursupport] Re: Dos 6.22 (A?)

  • From: "Ray" <ray181@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:00:51 +0800

My personal Choice is Redhat Linux or maybe Mandrake
Most Linux packages are open source so basically they
are free and you can download it or Go to a newagency
and see if you can get it with a magazine.
Here in Aussie... You can get redhat 7.3 with a pocketbook
for $15
Check out
http://www.linux.org/dist/index.html