[24hoursupport] Dos 6.22 (A?)

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:29:40 -0400

Where can I get ahold of the old dos, not the dos for windows. I can't
find anywhere to d/l it from. I know it's "obsolete" per se, but it is
fine for older computers that can't do the windows thing.
thanks,
Doug
--
Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough