[24hoursupport] Re: Disabling Windows Capture Events

  • From: "J.F. (Jim) Mitchell" <jfmitch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:19:58 -0400

Spider
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GuideBook
is the website.

The thumbnail photographs on each page are not protected however the html
files with the enlarged photographs contain the script I attached to my last
message.  If you are using XP you will find that a small pop up appears when
you place the cursor over top of the enlarged photograph.  Most of these
files are not mine but were loaned by their owners (not to be copied).

Jim
~~~
Jim
 From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Disabling Windows Capture Events
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:51:58 -0400

This is a little confusing to me.  Perhaps if you posted a link to the site,
others could have a look see at exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

 Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at