[24hoursupport] Re: Diamond video card

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:13:04 -0500

Jerry,

I found a driver at driverguide that works perfect with no apparent
bugs. Thank you!

I also solved my problem with a hung-up program that would not work and
would not uninstall or reinstall (did that email ever get posted?). I
had a backup copy of the working program. Perfect fix.

Thanks again.

Roland