[24hoursupport] Re: Desktop shortcuts question

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:59:16 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/05 10:47:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I downloaded and unzipped TweakUI into its own folder in
 C:\Program Files\TweakUI. It does not seem to want to do anything
 from there, and there is nothing to click on but the Help file,
 which isn't telling what to do next either. What should I do with
 it now to finish installing it and make it work? >>

There's an unusual way to install TUI, if I remember correctly.
I can't for the life of me remember what it is, but I'm sure
someone on here can. Gary
--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport