[24hoursupport] Re: Desktop shortcuts question

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:47:34 -0500

Mike,

I downloaded and unzipped TweakUI into its own folder in
C:\Program Files\TweakUI. It does not seem to want to do anything
from there, and there is nothing to click on but the Help file,
which isn't telling what to do next either. What should I do with
it now to finish installing it and make it work?

Oe6

** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport