[24hoursupport] Re: Deleting email in ISP inbox

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:28:26 -0800

If the box is checked the messages will stay on the server. Uncheck it to
remove them. The lmos.dat file only tells Eudora what messages on the server
have been downloaded to your system. If it is deleted it will regenerate the
next time you check your mail. The only way to delete the messages from the
server with the box checked is hold down the shift key while clicking on the
check mail button. It brings up a menu with several options.

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.