[24hoursupport] Re: Deleting email in ISP inbox

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:01:46 -0800

At 03:45 PM 11/12/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Depending on which version of Eudora
>you have there may be 2, the other located in the Eudora folder. When this
>file is deleted all your messages on the server will be re-downloaded to you
>computer and removed from the server provided the box is checked in the
>options menu.

Thanks for the fix. When you speak of checking the box, I take it to mean that
this fix is appropriate only when I have checked "Leave messages on server."
That's the only condition which sometimes clogs the server inbox.

I run Eudora 5.1 and it contains only one lmos.dat file (in the Spool
folder). I
checked the entire Eudora folder for duplicates.

Is the deleted lmos.dat file regenerated with the next download from the
server?

Paul King

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at