[24hoursupport] Re: Deleting email in ISP inbox

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:45:59 -0800

Once the messages are already downloaded only the new incoming messages will
be removed from the server. What you could have done was delete the
"lmos.dat" file. That file is located in your Eudora\spool folder. It stands
for "Leave Message On Server" it is the file that tells Eudora what messages
have been downloaded to your system. Depending on which version of Eudora
you have there may be 2, the other located in the Eudora folder. When this
file is deleted all your messages on the server will be re-downloaded to you
computer and removed from the server provided the box is checked in the
options menu. You can also simply hold down the shift key and click the
check mail button in Eudora, this will bring up an option to delete the
messages from the server also. You can also just login to the earthlink home
page and select webmail and delete from there.

Sales Person needed. High commission. Independent nation wide
Fast growing industry. Visit http://www.seedsv.com to apply.