[24hoursupport] Re: Dead computer and monitor

  • From: "dmwood78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmwood78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:28:59 -0500

There are a lot of posibilites as to what is wrong, and most are usually
cheap to fix=2E  As for the monitor, how do you know the monitor is actual=
ly
dead?  Have you tried it on another computer to determine this?  Once you
determine this, then connect a working monitor to the computer and go from=

there=2E  If the computer still isn't working, then let the hardware
troubleshooting begin!