[24hoursupport] Re: DVD use

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:32:32 -0500

Hi Lene,

>Some DVD sets come with bonus DVDs that can only be played in a DVD-ROM.
>Which is why I really want to replace my CD-ROM for DVD-ROM :)

I've tried several of the PC features on DVD movies. All of the ones I have=
 tried so far have been incredibly lame, at best, or, worse, they have=
 required the install of all kinds of junk and then were incredibly lame,=
 or, worst of all, they did nothing at all except crash my system. Many of=
 them are really nothing more than links to web sites that have lame=
 content. And all of them were essentially just blown-out-of-proportion=
 commercials for either other DVDs or movies or something else.

The whole PC-only DVD features thing has been a huge disappointment as far=
 as I'm concerned. I don't even worry about that any more.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at