[24hoursupport] DLL question please

  • From: "Joellen Adams" <joellen1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:28:53 -0600

I am just wondering if there is somewhere one can check to see what dll
files you are suppose to have on your computer.
I was trying to update my windows and I can't get them to update it says
Error number: 0x800A0005
I have been dealing with their support group and the only thing that has
happened is more errors.
One person said I need to have regsvr32jscript.dll but I don't have this.
I've done a search and run but nothing.  I have tried to find it online to
download but can't find it anywhere.  ANY help is most appreciated!
Joellen Adams

---