[24hoursupport] Crash Analysis Report

  • From: "Bruce Cook" <bruce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 08:13:12 -0500

I received an error report regarding IE. I clicked for more information =
and
was taken to this Microsoft site
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/Response.asp?SID=3D613 Which had the below
message:

"Analysis Information

Thank you for submitting an error report. The Online Crash Analysis =
service
has processed and analyzed this report.

To view troubleshooting information that may prevent this problem from
occurring again, see the Web site
http://www.pestpatrol.com/msigetnetsupport.asp. "

I've never know Microsoft to refer to software repairs other than their =
own.
Any ideas what they are referring too? Is this something I should get or =
are
their other alternatives?

Windows XP Professional,

Thanks