[24hoursupport] Re: Cookies

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:15:33 -0700

There are several ways to do this. Go to the IE options window
(tools>internet options)and select the Privacy tab, from there you can
choose "edit" and add the websites that you want cookies. Or you can choose
"Advanced" which will override the automatic cookie settings and make it
manual depending on what you choose on that screen.

Sales Person needed. High commission. Independent nation wide
Fast growing industry. Visit http://www.seedsv.com to apply.