[24hoursupport] Cookies

  • From: Lethier <ljethier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:11:21 -0600

Hi

Is there a way that using IE v6 that I can keep some cookies and delete all
others. I have sites that I visit quite often that require passwords and
userids but after going to options, selecting the general tab and deleting
cookies and temp files, I need to re-enter all this information. I quess my
question is how can I selectively delete these files (automated) if possible. I
use windowsXP

Thanks

Lethier

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at