[24hoursupport] Re: Change of List Ownership

  • From: "Jerry G. Harris" <jgharris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:02:32 -0600

Ron -

Many thanks for all your help and assistance.  This service has been a
great help and something many people have needed to keep their PC's
running.  You will be missed.  However, I'm sure and feel confident that
Mike will take care of us in the manner you have.  I wish you well in
your future endeavors.

Sincerely yours,

Jerry G. Harris
15 Crested Point Place