[24hoursupport] Cell phones and pc's

  • From: Allen Hall <awhall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:16:13 -0600

We would really like to use cell phones but, as far as I know, there is no
way to connect cell phones to computers.  We can't afford both a landline
and cell phone bill. Also, we are out in the country and can't get cable so
that is out.  Is there a way to use a cell phone with a computer?
Any suggestions, leads or solutions gratefully received.