[24hoursupport] Re: Cable generated interference

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:02:17 -0500

<Copy>
The top of the page includes a sublink for 'store location', listing stores
across the US. I chose Denver, Colorado, as being sort of 'middle' US, and
the following link;
<End>
Thank you. I will write them tomorrow. Voice communications via telephone
isn't possible for me; I am hearing challenged and depend on lip reading.

Robert