[24hoursupport] Re: Cable generated interference

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:53:54 -0500

Correction Time.
I said:
There is a board at the back of the desk which keeps ladies dresses private
and also holds the desk together. I drilled a hold dead center of it and
ran the video cables right through it.
I should have said:
There is a board at the back of the desk which keeps ladies dresses private
and also holds the desk together. I drilled a HOLE dead center of it and
ran the video cables right through it.

Sorry for the confusion people. Fast fingers again.

Robert