[24hoursupport] Re: CJSTMON

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:44:19 EDT

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.

baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> By any chance do you have a Canon Bubble Jet Printer?  Did you right-click
>  on the file and choose properties to see what it is supposed to be?

    Yes, it is the Canon Bubble Jet Printer Status Monitor, but I wasn't
wondering what it was. I was wondering why my backup didn't match
the file it was backed-up from, in either date, or in file size. I haven't
installed a new printer, or used a different installation CD for that
printer, since the time of the file backup. I first suspected some kind of
virus, modifying some of my .exe files, but only this file has changed,
no sign of a virus, and everything is running properly. Gary
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at