[24hoursupport] CJSTMON

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:47:56 EDT

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.

    Last October, I backed up my Windows\System folder on another
hard drive. Now, I notice that a file called cjstmon.exe, in the backup
folder, has a *newer* date than the one in my Windows\System folder.
Since I have not reinstalled or changed my OS, I don't know what to
make of this. Also, the "backup" is a 274,432 byte file, and the file
in the Windows\System folder has only 107,008 bytes. These files
should be the same size and have the same date. No sign of a virus,
and everything is running smoothly and is stable. Am using Win95,
on a Pentium 266 machine. Any ideas? Thanks. Gary
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at