[24hoursupport] Re: CD ROM Spyware

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:18:14 -0700

Jim:
I have recently begun using Spybot. It is good. But be sure to study the
tutorial and other help material before using it. It is powerful and makes it
too easy to eliminate material that you may want to keep. In some cases, you
can cripple a useful program.

There are also is a conflict with Pest Patrol, that you must learn how to
handle if you have it on your HD. I have not found the learning curve to be too
steep for comfort though.

Paul K.

-- Type: text/plain