[24hoursupport] Re: Browser hijacker

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:00:39 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Have you tried searching the registry for an entry with about:blank or its url
address? Unless this is seen as spyware or a virus in itself, it won't be
detected or removed. In other words, you might have removed the spyware but not
the settings it made. Maybe you've already done this though. Good luck --douglas