[24hoursupport] Browser hijacker

  • From: Paul King <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:24:28 -0800

I have been using HiJack This, a freebie program, with no failures up to
now, to restore Google as my opening page in MSIE, usually after one of my
grandsons has been surfing the web from my computer.

I'm looking at a persistent, anonymous starting page that the utility won't
delete. Anybody got a better solution? I'm already using Mozilla's Firefox,
but need MS Internet Explorer for some things.

How about reinstalling MSIE?

Paul King