[24hoursupport] Browser Checkup

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:26:53 -0400

An interesting (yet safe) experiment to see how
vulnerable your web browser is..  The initial test
works on netscape however the rest of the tests are
IE specific.
~~~~

Browser Checkup

http://browsercheck.qualys.com/

"Welcome to our Free Browser Checkup, a series of
audits designed to test and fix your browser's
security vulnerabilities. This application supports
only Microsoft Internet Explorer on the Windows
operating system. To Get Started, click on the button
to see what intruders could learn about you through
your browser. These
tests automatically assess your browser for selected
vulnerabilities and offer you the most up-to-date
patches from Microsoft, when available. This is a
free service to educate users about the security of
their Web Browsers. All tests are safe and no
information is collected. We recommend that you save
your work before proceeding."

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at