[24hoursupport] Re: Bouncing Email

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:44:44 -0700

Hi Robert,
There are 2 - 24hroursupporthelpdesk groups.
Some of us are on both.

The original Yahoo group moved to Freelists to get away from the changes and
ads that Yahoo was putting in.
But some members did lot like the Freelists set-up and preferred yahoo.

So Spider returned to Yahoo with anyone who wished to post from Yahoo.
And Ron has assumed control of the Freelists one.

I hope that helps explain it.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 20/04/2003 at 8:29 AM Robert McMahon wrote:

Hello All
Yahoo claims I have been bouncing e-mail from the 24hoursupporthelpdesk.
I see I have 2 - 24hour support groups. One is on FreeList and one on
Yahoo. Are these the same group and should I delete one of them?

Thanks
               Bob McMahon
***** There Should Be Dragons *****