[24hoursupport] Re: Big Problem, ANY Ideas Appreciated

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:44:25 -0600

Ron, check the bios chip. I had a motherboard once that I pressed the chip
down and felt it give and make a better connection, and that solved the
problem. You are doing the right thing removing everything but the video
card. If you get it working again add the floppy and run any diagnostic
programs you can get to check the ram and cpu. Don't forget the power supply
as well ..... Jim Harris