[24hoursupport] Re: Archives

  • From: <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 06:45:09 -0400

Problem taken care of.  Everyone should have access to the archives at:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/24hoursupport/

On a side note, at Yahoo they removed all references to email addresses
and it was quite difficult to get support from them if one was having a
problem with their group.  I hope this lasts at Freelists as I e-mailed
support Saturday evening and by Sunday morning the problem was resolved.
I'm impressed.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1