[24hoursupport] Application Error

  • From: "Paul Birch" <pbirch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:34:24 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

I've been getting this recurring error says the instruction at "0x77f5178=
d"
reference memory at "0x635985a6"  The memory could not be written.  The
error keep coming up when I'm mostly in windows explorer.  I'm also havin=
trouble in Photoshop v7  it reads the file & when I try to open a file th=
programme crashes.  I'm using win xp home=0D
 =0D
Regards=0D
 =0D
Paul=20