[24hoursupport] Re: Any programmers out there?

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TT <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:53:28 -0500

Hello TT,

This afternoon I confirmed that this is a bug (or a "feature") of the
DateTimePicker control. I've replaced the control with a text box and
am writing my own date validation routines, which will eliminate the
problem. Pity... the DateTimePicker is certainly a more elegant and
more attractive solution if it only worked properly.

Thanks,